To be kind … or not to be kind? That is the question!
Everyday, we encounter countless opportunities to be a good example for others. Perhaps, you do random acts of kindness:
- Let people ahead of you in the grocery line
- Smile at strangers
- Pay someone’s toll going over the bridge or pay road
- Wait patiently while your daughter fixes her hair…again
- Answer your husband or wife’s phone call using a loving tone
- Call your parents or grandparents just to see how they are doing
Do you extend this same level of consideration to your colleagues at work? Or is there more competition than collaboration?
Read More »
"The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people."