The future of our world is at our fingertips. At work and play, our choices can make an impact locally and globally.
What is important is that we are aware of our responsibility as global citizens to uphold values of social and environmental justice.
Blazon Laurels seeks the high distinction of luminary in educating leaders in the practice of sustainability, building honorable reputations and publicly recognizing hospitality global businesses “doing well AND doing good.” We are building global citizens for a better world.
In alignment with our mission, we would like to honor the following businesses by highlighting their leadership in GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP:
We believe these companies exemplify global citizenship values by their achievements in the following five categories:
Triumph of Humanity
– Celebrating and promoting the success, safety and health of all people, plants and animals around the world.
– Respecting the rights of others to prosper and minimizing the negative impacts our actions have on other people.
– Sharing Earth’s resources equally by not granting preferential rights to privileged groups over the underprivileged. Preserving and protecting our shared environment for future generations.
Equity. Equality. Fairness
– Guiding our actions through principles of unity, empathy and understanding. Embracing the realization that together we all can prosper.
Awareness & Action
– Learning our responsibility and how we can each take steps to improve our world.
If you would like to read more on global citizenship topics, click here for GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP BLOG.