Hire right, manage for strengths, build trust, invest in your employees development and coach with compassion. Celebrate diversity, talents and contributions.
Manage with intention, not on a whim. Build a shared vision for a better world with your green team.
Blazon Laurels seeks the high distinction of luminary in educating leaders in the practice of sustainability, building honorable reputations and publicly recognizing hospitality global businesses “doing well AND doing good.” We are building global citizens for a better world.
In alignment with our mission, we would like to honor the following businesses by highlighting their leadership in STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT:
We believe these companies exhibiting strategic management competencies by their achievements in the following five categories:
– Developing a culture that supports the organizational vision and mission. Nurturing employees to ensure everyone feels cared about and valued.
– Creating leaders out of managers. Coaching employees in a supportive manner that encourages risk-taking, innovation and creativity.
Manage for Strengths
– Managing people by encouraging them to do what they like to do and what they are good at doing. Finding the best place for each individual to contribute by utilizing their strengths, not overcompensating for their weaknesses.
– Being reliable, transparent, trustworthy and authentic. Believing the best in others. Trusting that people want to help and want to contribute. Allowing employees the freedom and flexibility to be creative.
– Continuing to build relationships and connect with people authentically. Caring about employees well-being at home and at work. Investing in your employees future.
If you would like to read more on strategic management topics, click here for STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT BLOG.