Recently, some news has been circulating about the validity of organic food not being more healthy than “other” food.
The Elephant in the room EXPOSED.
Let’s consider this statement from a few different vantage points. Quickly!
2. Public is at risk as guinea pigs while corporations make astronomical profits. Some health issues associated with chemicals may not surface for years. A calculated risk on part of money hungry corporations and CEOs.
3. Chemicals used in production of food and products do harm workers & environment. Clearly placing people and planet at risk.
4. You are what you eat. Whether healthy or unhealthy. Your choice (sorta).Read More »
Jamie Oliver. Jamie Oliver. Jamie Oliver…..FOOD REVOLUTION!
At the beginning of the school year……..
Please invite the teachers, admin and staff to watch 2011 Ted Talk Annual Award Winner, Jamie Oliver (only 20 minute video). Please invite all the parents, too.
Our school lunches must change. Now not later.
I want my child to live 10 years more than me. Not have a lifespan 10 years less.Read More »
To be kind … or not to be kind? That is the question!
Everyday, we encounter countless opportunities to be a good example for others. Perhaps, you do random acts of kindness:
- Let people ahead of you in the grocery line
- Smile at strangers
- Pay someone’s toll going over the bridge or pay road
- Wait patiently while your daughter fixes her hair…again
- Answer your husband or wife’s phone call using a loving tone
- Call your parents or grandparents just to see how they are doing
Do you extend this same level of consideration to your colleagues at work? Or is there more competition than collaboration?
"The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people."
Guest Bloggers Guidelines