Our audit programs are designed for front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house operations in your hotel, restaurant, retailer, spa or winery. Your workspace, work group, or entire organization can benefit from these comprehensive assessments. Through LEED-inspired and GRI-guided audits, you will be informed on your current status so your ‘green team’ can make educated decisions on how to proceed strategically to get the largest return on your investment. We’ll start by completing a thorough sustainability assessment of your choice: Energy and Water Efficiency; Landscape Optimization; or Employee Engagement. Then, with your input, we’ll develop a tailored change plan in accordance with your business and strategic initiatives. Your energy and landscape audits don’t need to stop in the workplace … you can offer a valuable employee incentive program so your employees can enjoy the same cost savings and safety benefits in their homes.
Audit Program Benefits
- Reduce your energy costs and create a more energy efficient environment.
- Optimize your water consumption and minimize correlated costs.
- Revamp your waste management systems to reduce waste and improve controls.
- Clean more effectively without introducing dangerous toxins to your employees and guests.
- Build relationships with like-minded vendors that share your global citizenship values and goals.
- Use rebates and governmental program incentives to improve your sustainability forecast.
- Establish employee incentives and encourage a culture of innovation and sustainability.
- Build loyalty and trust with your guests and attract new customers.
Follow-up consultations to become a LEED-certified building are also offered by a LEED-certified associate. Contact us directly to arrange a free consultation.