What kind of world would you like to leave our future generations?
Your children and their children …
What can you do to make a difference?
Please spend two minutes with Julia Butterfly Hill, Author and Activist, watching this video.
It is important that we change our thoughts about convenience and become a model global citizen instead.
Consider using reusable bottles, bags and containers. Avoid creating unnecessary trash.
- If you go to Starbucks, bring your own cup. They’ll even wash it for you.
- If you drive through for fast food, bring your own cup.
- If you are carrying bottled water, fill your own reusable container at home.
- If you have a party, use washable cups.
- If you go to the grocery store, bring your own reusable shopping bags. Be sure to wash frequently.
- If you go to the mall, carry a small bag in your purse that will easily expand to hold new purchases.
- If you are buying produce, bring mesh reusable bags.
- If you are buying beauty products, choose refillable container options.
- If you eat in restaurants, bring your own reusable to go containers.
- If you have a dinner party, use washable plates and napkins.
- Since you wash your hands often, carry with you a reusable hand towel. Wash at home.
Think about what waste you are producing and make small changes until you create new global citizen habits.
Please add your own methods to create less waste in the comments area. We all can learn from each other!
Thank you for passing this on … SHARE!REGISTER FOR NEWSLETTER